|[June 05, 2018]
NewsCred Announces Speakers and Agenda for Tomorrow's ThinkContent 2018
the global enterprise content marketing leader, will be hosting its
sixth annual ThinkContent
Summit tomorrow, June 6, in New York. The event will bring together more
than 300 senior marketing influencers from the world's leading brands to
discuss the role of content in transforming business.
NewsCred Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder, Shafqat Islam, will
keynote the event and will share his vision for how content has
transformed business and how the modern marketing organization needs to
respond. The day will be hosted by Tim Washer, the creative talent and
comedy writer from SNL and Jon Stewart and senior executives from more
than 15 leading brands will discuss their experiences and learnings on
how content shapes their own business and what's in store for the
future. In addition, author and media critic for The New Yorker,
Ken Auletta, will discuss his new book "Frenemies: The Epic Disruption
of the Ad Business (And Everything Else)".
"Within today's fragmented digital landscape, brands recognize that
strong content and technology can help attract and grow loyal customers,
help their teams work better together and improve their content
performance. As the leader in the space, NewsCred is uniquely positioned
to gather the brands that have made content a priority for their
business and are seeing it transform relationships with their customers.
ThinkContent promises to deliver a can't-miss day of thought-provoking
and informative conversations and learnings to drive the industry
forward," said Lisa Klscheur, SVP of Marketing, NewsCred.
Confirmed Speakers for NewsCred #ThinkContent New York 2018 Include:
· Dominique Delport, President International and Chief Revenue Officer, Vice
· Ken Auletta, Author and Journalist, Media Critic for The New
· Karen Eisenbach, Chief Marketing Officer, Voya
· Doug Straton, Chief Digital Commerce Officer, The Hershey Company
· Brooke Sinclair, Head of Media, Away
· Peter Kafka, Senior Editor, Recode
· Stacy Minero, Head of Brand Strategy, Fuel, Twitter (News - Alert)
· Cara Friedman, Director of Content, ClassPass
· Jenn Eldin, SVP, Head of Global Content, Citi
· Ray Pryor, Full Stack Content Marketer, Grainger
· Jennifer Vande Zande, Managing Editor, SAP (News - Alert) Hybris
· Rafat Ali, CEO and Founder, Skift
· Tim Washer, Emcee, Comedy Writer, Ridiculous Media LLC
· Dennis Mortensen, CEO & Co-Founder, x.ai
· Dusty DiMercurio, Head of Content Marketing, Autodesk (News - Alert)
· Mousa Ackall, VP, Marketing, ADP/WorkMarket
NewsCred, the global leader in enterprise content
NewsCred's ThinkContent New York
Conrad New York
105 North End Ave.
York, NY 10282
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
9:00am - 5:00pm
For more information and to view the event agenda visit http://thinkcontent.newscred.com/.
NewsCred, the global leader in enterprise content marketing, empowers
the world's most ambitious brands with powerful technology, the largest
and most diverse content offerings and proven, unrivaled expertise.
Through its complete solution, NewsCred offers a repeatable methodology
that guarantees ROI for the world's leading CMOs and marketing leaders
from companies including Barclays, Cox Communications, Fidelity, Hewlett
Packard, USAA, Virgin Media (News - Alert) and more.
Founded in 2008, NewsCred serves hundreds of customers in over 70
countries from seven global offices. Learn more at NewsCred.com,
join our community at NewsCred
Insights and follow us on Twitter
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180605005608/en/
[ Back To Homepage ]