Your ability to drive organic search traffic to your website-and increase the number of eyeballs to your copy-hinges largely upon your ability to create original, SEO-rich copy. Our company employs its content marketing best practices and standards of excellence to produce high-quality, engaging copy for your company. The copy we turn over to you can be used to populate your blog, newsfeeds, email marketing campaigns, website subpages and print publications, among other vehicles.
What Makes Up the Content?Articles are written based on relevant keywords and audience search behavior. Content is generated in a variety of ways including:
- Company specific news
- Industry news
- Market trends and analysis
- White papers, case studies, datasheets
- Interviews with company executives, spokespeople, clients and partners.
- Multi-media elements including podcasts and videos
How Does It Work?
- Assigned Team: A Content Boost team of -up to five professionals can be assigned each client. Our team consist of Content Producers, Operations Managers, Designers, Social Media Specialists and Video Producers who communicate regularly with you to ensure that they are up to speed with your value proposition.
- Research & Development: Your assigned Content Boost team will conduct a thorough review as to how to best maximize your keyword choices and to develop a comprehensive content marketing strategy
- Strategy Development: Your Content Boost team will develop a robust content marketing strategy based on the results of our research and discussions with your company. As your content strategy vendor, our team will develop a custom editorial calendars-outlining the stories that will be developed during the course of your relationship with us-as well as weekly and monthly content marketing tips to increase the likelihood of engagement with your website.