Web Design Company, Lounge Lizard, shares Insider Tips for better Email Marketing
NEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Lounge Lizard is globally recognized as a top New York web design firm within the web design and development industry. Lounge Lizard's brandtenders are creative, tech-savvy, and passionate in developing innovative strategies that drive conversion for both startup and established clients of all industries, making them the "best of breed since 1998."
Email is still one of the most powerful marketing channels available when used correctly. While some people might consider it archaic or "old school" it is both more personal and personalized compared to social media marketing. Additionally, approximately 90% of consumers check their email daily. Today the NY based web design company, Lounge Lizard, shares Insider Tips for better Email Marketing.
- Actively look for new sign-ups. This idea is simple yet necessary; you need to have a regular flow of subscribers to make the most of email marketing. There are quite a few good methods you can employ on your website to achieve this such as newsletter/email sign-up forms, opt-in checkboxes during the checkout process, using slide-pop-ups after a visitor has viewed over 50% of a landing page, and more. Then, once you receive new sign-ups send them a nice, personal welcome email letting them know whoyou are, what they can expect from you, and most importantly a call-to-action.
- Use teaser emails. Teaser emails build buzz around ideas, products, and upcoming events. People can and should know about new things on the horizon and a great email campaign can help build excitement and interest! You can use mystery or even tell a story to help with the build. Most importantly, don't forget to have a goal when you start this process of what the teaser email campaign will accomplish such as getting X number of leads or pre-order sales.
- Utilize Thank You emails. Thanking customers is a powerful way to reinforce a bond between a brand and the consumer. You can use thank you emails for signups, purchasing a product, referring a friend, or even using a discount code. The purpose is to make them feel valued as well as keep a conversation going. These emails should be short and sweet. They can include things such as discounts on future purchases as well. Just make sure to test the emails using A/B testing to ensure the messaging gets the best response.
- Contests and Freebies. You should regularly look to reward all subscribers on your email list, which is one way to help engage and retain your audience. Using contests, special coupons, and freebies is a fantastic method to do this. Targeted giveaways around holidays and anniversaries are also a clever idea. People love free stuff! Fun fact, birthday emails have a higher open and transaction rate compared to standard promotional emails.
- Use Personalization. The email format allows for a high degree of personalization and you should take advantage of this whenever possible. Personalized greetings are a must along with targeted emails for people around specific times.
Lounge Lizard is an award-winning, high-end design boutique specializing in website and mobile app development, UX/UI, branding, and marketing. Lounge Lizard excels in creating the ultimate brand strategy, fully loaded with expertly crafted visuals that work together to increase sales and effectively communicate a client's unique personality.
Media Contact: Ken Braun, Lounge Lizard, 631-581-1000, firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/web-design-company-lounge-lizard-shares-insider-tips-for-better-email-marketing-300718003.html
SOURCE Lounge Lizard
[ Back To Homepage ]