SMT Placement Equipment Market size to increase by USD 905.05 million between 2022 to 2027, Amistar Automation Inc., ASMPT Ltd., Autotronik SMT GmbH, and more among key companies - Technavio
NEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The SMT placement equipment market size is expected to grow by USD 905.05 million from 2022 to 2027. In addition, the growth momentum of the market will progress at a CAGR of 7.21% during the forecast period, according to Technavio. The surge in demand for PCBs is notably driving the SMT placement equipment market. However, factors such as the high cost of deployment may impede market growth. The market is segmented by End-user (Consumer electronics, Automotive, Telecom, and Others), Type (High-speed and Medium-speed), and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and South America). We provide a detailed analysis of 20 companies operating in the SMT placement equipment market including Amistar Automation Inc., ASMPT Ltd., Autotronik SMT GmbH, Beijing Torch Co. Ltd., DDM Novastar Inc., Europlacer Ltd., FRITSCH GmBH, FUJI Corp., Hanwha Corp., Juki Corp., Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc., Mirae Corp., Mycronic AB, Nordson Corp., Panasonic Holdings Corp., SMTnet, SumiLax SMT Technologies Pvt Ltd, Universal Instruments Corp., Versatec LLC, and Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd. The report offers an up-to-date analysis of the market, and to know the exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate, Request Free Sample Report.
SMT Placement Equipment Market 2023-2027: Company Analysis
- ASMPT Ltd.: The company offers SMT placement equipment through its division ASMPT SMT Solutions. This report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Buy Now for detailed company information
SMT Placement Equipment Market 2023-2027: Segmentation
- The consumer electronics segment contributes the largest share of the market. A large number of end-users in the consumer electronics industry are expected to adopt SMT placement equipment, with the rise in the use of substrate-like PCBs. Furthermore, government organizations should opt for LED lighting in public places and government offices, and thus, given such developments, the SMT placement equipment market players are also focusing on improving their capabilities. Hence, such factors drive the growth of the consumer electronics segment of the SMT placement equipment market during the forecast period.
- Other segments include type (high-speed and medium-speed).
- APAC will account for 48% of the global market growth. The growth of this region is attributed to factors such as governments' focus on technological advances with regard to information and communication technology (ICT) and digital connectivity. However, market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in other regions. China and Japan are the key countries for the SMT placement equipment market in APAC.
- Other regions include Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and South America.
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. View Free PDF Sample Report
SMT Placement Equipment Market 2023-2027: Key Highlights
- Historic Market Size 2017-2021
- CAGR of the market during 2023-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will assist SMT placement equipment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the SMT placement equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Forecasts on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the SMT placement equipment market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed information on companies
- Comprehensive details of factors that will impede the growth of SMT placement equipment market companies
The Global Laser Marking Equipment Market size is estimated to grow by USD 1,226.21 million accelerating at a CAGR of 7.29% between 2023 and 2027.
The non-residential HVAC rental equipment market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.52% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 1,565.69 million.
SMT Placement Equipment Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 7.21%
Market growth 2023-2027
USD 905.05 million
YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)
APAC, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and South America
Performing market contribution
APAC at 48%
US, China, Japan, Germany, and UK
Leading Vendors, Market Positioning of Vendors, Competitive Strategies, and Industry Risks
Key companies profiled
Amistar Automation Inc., ASMPT Ltd., Autotronik SMT GmbH, Beijing Torch Co. Ltd., DDM Novastar Inc., Europlacer Ltd., FRITSCH GmBH, FUJI Corp., Hanwha Corp., Juki Corp., Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc., Mirae Corp., Mycronic AB, Nordson Corp., Panasonic Holdings Corp., SMTnet, SumiLax SMT Technologies Pvt Ltd, Universal Instruments Corp., Versatec LLC, and Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for the forecast period.
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Historic Market Sizes
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by End-user
Market Segmentation by Type
Market Segmentation by Geography
Drivers, Challenges, & Trends
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/smt-placement-equipment-market-size-to-increase-by-usd-905-05-million-between-2022-to-2027--amistar-automation-inc-asmpt-ltd-autotronik-smt-gmbh-and-more-among-key-companies---technavio-301939343.html
[ Back To Homepage ]