Unified Endpoint Management Market to grow by USD 2.57 billion between 2022 to 2027 | 42Gears Mobility Systems Pvt. Ltd., BlackBerry Ltd., Broadcom Inc., and more among key companies - Technavio
NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The unified endpoint management market size is expected to grow by USD 2.57 billion from 2022 to 2027. In addition, the growth momentum of the market will progress at a CAGR of 36.96% during the forecast period, according to Technavio. The need for integrated UEM solutions to manage traditional and non-traditional endpoints is notably driving the unified endpoint management market. However, factors such as the availability of open-source UEM solutions may impede market growth. The market is segmented by Component (Solutions and Services), Deployment (Cloud, On-premises, and Hybrid), and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa). We provide a detailed analysis of 20 companies operating in the unified endpoint management market including 42Gears Mobility Systems Pvt. Ltd., BlackBerry Ltd., Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Cloud Software Group Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Ivanti Software Inc., JAMF HOLDING CORP., Matrix42 GmbH, Micro Focus International Plc, Microsoft Corp., Mitsogo Inc., ProMobi Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Snow Software, Sophos Ltd., SOTI Inc., Syxsense Inc., VMware Inc., Zoho Corp. Pvt. Ltd., and Dell Technologies Inc. The report offers an up-to-date analysis of the market, and to know the exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate, Request a Free Sample Report.
Unified Endpoint Management Market 2023-2027: Company Analysis
42Gears Mobility Systems Pvt. Ltd. - The company offers unified end-point management such as SureMDM. This report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Buy Now for detailed company information
Unified Endpoint Management Market 2023-2027: Segmentation
- The solutions segment will be significant during the forecast period. UEM solutions have a broad range of functionality and features. They help simplify the management of endpoint devices, provide greater security as well, and make IT more efficient. Furthermore, they provide a range of security features to protect endpoints and data, such as data encryption, access controls, antivirus management, and patch management. They also allow IT administrators to ensure the consistent enforcement of security policies across all managed endpoints. Hence, such factors drive the growth of the solutions segment of the UEM market during the forecast period.
- North America will contribute 35% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period. This region is an early adopter of the UEM market. Enterprises are increasingly using connected devices and they need to be managed, which is a main factor for the increasing need for UEM solutions in the region. For instance, JetRight Aerospace Holdings (JetRight), a provider of on-demand charter and managed services in the US. This company was facing a challenge in managing its mobile devices and fleets. This resulted in the company using JAMF Software LLC (JAMF) Now to manage the devices, control them, and share devices and fleets in numerous countries. Hence, such factors drive the growth of the UEM solutions market in the North American region during the forecast period.
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. View a Free PDF Sample Report
Unified Endpoint Management Market 2023-2027: Key Highlights
- Historic Market Size 2017-2021
- CAGR of the market during 2023-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will assist unified endpoint management market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the unified endpoint management market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Forecasts on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the unified endpoint management market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed information on companies
- Comprehensive details of factors that will impede the growth of unified endpoint management market companies
The personal identity management market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.74% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 10,453.59 million.
The risk management software market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15.32% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 7,372.29 million.
Unified Endpoint Management Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 36.96%
Market growth 2023-2027
USD 2.57 billion
YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa
Performing market contribution
North America at 35%
US, Canada, China, Germany, and UK
Leading Vendors, Market Positioning of Vendors, Competitive Strategies, and Industry Risks
Key companies profiled
42Gears Mobility Systems Pvt. Ltd., BlackBerry Ltd., Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Cloud Software Group Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Ivanti Software Inc., JAMF HOLDING CORP., Matrix42 GmbH, Micro Focus International Plc, Microsoft Corp., Mitsogo Inc., ProMobi Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Snow Software, Sophos Ltd., SOTI Inc., Syxsense Inc., VMware Inc., Zoho Corp. Pvt. Ltd., and Dell Technologies Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for the forecast period.
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Historic Market Sizes
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by Component
Market Segmentation by Deployment
Market Segmentation by Geography
Drivers, Challenges, & Trends
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unified-endpoint-management-market-to-grow-by-usd-2-57-billion-between-2022-to-2027--42gears-mobility-systems-pvt-ltd-blackberry-ltd-broadcom-inc-and-more-among-key-companies---technavio-301940847.html
[ Back To Homepage ]