This comprehensive content marketing seminar provides you with the opportunity to learn content marketing strategies, best practices, and review real-life examples with marketing experts. Plus, don't miss this chance to discuss and debate branding/marketing strategy with your peers.
WHEN: Thursday, October 29, 2015
- 9:30 - 10:10 am - Event Check-In With Coffee and Continental Breakfast
- 10:10 - 10:15 am - Welcoming Remarks
- 10:15 - 10:45 am - Session 1: Content Marketing: Four Steps for Getting Your Boss' Buy in
- 10:45 - 11:00 am - Networking Break
- 11:00 - 11:30 am - Session 2: Blogging, Social Media, Email - The Content Marketing Trifecta
- 11:30 - 12:00 pm - Session 3: How to Turn Your Marketing Initiatives into an ATM Machine
- 12:00 - 1:00 pm - Lunch/Networking
- 1:00 - 1:30 pm - Session 4: Content Marketing Panel with the Experts
- 1:30 - 2:00 pm - Session 5: Building Your Content-Driven Online Community to Achieve Marketing Results
- 2:00 - 4:00 pm - Breakout Sessions and Bonus Opportunities
- Social media
- Lead generation
- Online Communities
- Brand Evaluation
- Brand Video Interview
- Tweet for free blog posts
Where: River Park - Conference Room, 800 Connecticut Ave, 1st Floor East, Norwalk, CT 06854
Price: Complimentary for professionals
Content Marketing: Four Steps for Getting Your Boss' Buy in
10:05 - 10:35 am
To get started with content marketing you need a plan and the boss on board. Your boss may understand what content marketing is, but does he or she truly understand the competitive significance, return on investment and proven value of this custom content strategy? In this session participants will uncover the hard ROI of content marketing, review proven use cases, and go through four simple, yet effective, steps that marketers can take to move forward with content marketing.
Blogging, Social Media, Email - The Content Marketing Trifecta
11:00 - 11:30 am
For those who dip their toes in the content marketing pond, the entire experience can be a bit frustrating. Content marketing by nature requires time and patience. Furthermore, content marketing requires strategic, long-term planning to be effective and for key performance indicators to be identified. Therefore, given the planning required for success, it's imperative that today's businesses ask themselves: what are the best content marketing vehicles to marry together for maximum results? This session will highlight the importance of a well thought out content marketing strategy and explain how to weave together blogging, social media and email marketing to create the content marketing trifecta.
How to Turn Your Marketing Initiatives into an ATM Machine
11:30 - 12:00 pm
In this presentation you will learn how to write a successful marketing plan that will drive your company to greater profits.
Plus get tips on:
- Top strategies that work in tough times
- How to turn prospects into $$$
- The 5 keys to business success that only successful entrepreneurs know
- How to get past customers to come back again and again
Content Marketing Q&A with an Expert Panel
1:00 - 1:30 pm
Do you understand the difference between the phrases "first-time suspects" and "qualified prospects?" Looking to learn more about the true ROI of content marketing? Interested in the top priorities for marketing executives this year? This interactive, open Q&A forum is your chance to pick the brains of content marketing experts.
- Allison Boccamazzo, Director of Brand Strategy, Content Boost
- Rebecca Conyngham, Marketing Manager, Content Boost
- Tom Maier, Business Coach, ActionCoach Business Coaching
- Ryan Turner, SEO Consultant and Co-Owner, 3PRIME LLC
Building Your Content-Driven Online Community to Achieve Marketing Results
1:30 - 2:00 pm
With an ever changing online-landscape, it can be a challenge to stay on the cutting edge of technology and marketing best practices. Organizations that build effective, content-driven Online Communities are able to connect with their target audience, improve their online visibility and establish their brand as a thought-leader.
In this presentation, participants will learn about what makes an Online Community successful, how your organization can build your own Online Community, and how partnering with a respected content producer can improve your results.
Traveling by Car
Traveling by Train
Traveling North - Get off at the Darien Train Station*
Traveling South - Get off at the South Norwalk Station*
*Attendees traveling by train will need a taxi to arrive at the seminar
Local Taxi Company:
Norwalk Taxi: 203-855-1764
Norwalk Yellow Cab: 203-853-1267